'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Friday 7 August 2015

Elderly Overweight Man in a Speedo

Here is a snippet of what appears to be a tutor's response to exam essays. It was sent to me by my son while I was in the middle of study, found from who knows where.
Too good not to share.  And, actually, quite useful.  The imagery certainly stays with me!

….
….


NB. If you ever want to re-post this, thinking 'Oh, what a fun idea it would be to add an image',  I do not recommend you do a google image search using the title words.  If you do, don't blame me, you have been warned. 

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't have put it better me'self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to be careful what you shave away these days, for fear of giving away too much.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.