'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 17 November 2010

End of Diploma Exhibition



This was the theme upon which we all (13 0f us) based our end-of-year exhibition work. Of course mine would have to be something about bar-tailed godwits...

(Oh, and I haven't forgotten the grapes competition, folks.)

2 comments:

  1. Taking bar-tailed godwits into a room and killing them is frankly, not very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precisely the point of my art work, YP.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.