'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Just Breathe


Here's that collaboratively-produced song again that I posted about recently. You can read the interesting history of it and how it came to be made here.

Great for those days when nothing seems to go right...



3 comments:

  1. Are we to understand you're having one of those days?
    Take It Easy, as another great song would say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done it again, Kathleen, sorry. I've 'borrowed' your posting. Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks, guys. No, I'm fine! It was for a special young lady I know who is at university but homesick.

    About to check out your post GB... Have been away for the last four days. Did my posts ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.