'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Passionfruit



I didn't seem to have so many passionfruit on the vine this year but, as is often the way, they have been especially delicious and some have been gigantic! This is the biggest one. I saved it until last...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you grow Passion Fruit...that's pretty neat. Good stuff! I don't think it would grow very well here. I have never known anyone who grows it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they taste delicious. Just a shame they look like eggs from an alien life form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis - Passionfruit vines grow quite well here... It likes warm summers, free-draining soils, and no moisture around the base of the 'trunk', or it gets collar rot.

    Daphne - you are so right! On both counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks wonderful... I need a greenhouse!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.