'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Monday 11 January 2010

The colours of Alaska from Google Earth


These beautiful satellite images of Alaska remind me of a cut and polished slice of some of the minerals in my collection .... or an abstract painting. Hmmm, now there's an idea ....


2 comments:

  1. It does look fascinating and definitely like a slice through some mineral rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating that you could look at Google Earth in that abstract artistic way but of course you are right - there is accidental art to be seen there. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.