'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Tuesday 8 December 2009

That Reflections Painting


Here is a clickable version of that finished reflections painting I was struggling with at the beginning of the year:


Previous posts leading up to this painting:
Step 1.    Step 2.    Step 3.    Step 4.  

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10.12.09

    This is wonderul - to see the finished article.

    Having read your previous posts I begin to get an inkling as to what goes into such a beautiful painting.

    Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is beautiful. I think you have done a fine job. I think I especially like the lower part if it very realistic. I think the top if it showa a little whimsy. I think it is devine! I bet it looks even better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!

    All of my artistic ability would fit into a thimble.

    Thanks for doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very talented - I love that painting (and trust me, I don't say that very often about paintings!) Do you sell your work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone. Yes I do sell my work.
    I have an exhibition coming up in the first half of next year. I have done the first three paintings now, and am working on the venue and format, and the other works, at the moment.
    Would anyone be interested in reading about the process? This will be my third solo, but the most ambitious yet. And I think my work is getting better all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I am certainly interested in reading about the process - fantastic painting Katherine.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.