'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 11 February 2009

A, I'm adorable...



Actually It's Jay that thinks I'm fabulous.  Well, my blog anyway.  Thanks Jay.  You already know what I think of you.  However it's quite rough being over at Jay and Yellow's Deppland at the moment what with her shoulder, and their darling greyhounds... 

8 comments:

  1. I think so two,(that is) both in regards to your blog and feeling sad for Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fabulous! Take full credit for a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that makes one more that thinks your fab, me!

    congrats on the award!!

    xx lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well deserved! (I hadn't seen Deppland before; a sad time to arrive and I won't comment now, but I'm glad I found it - thank you.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well deserved Katherine - if anyone wants to give me an award don't send me awards or flowers or prizes - just send me money please I am a very practical person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is your little poodle called Katherine? I think the wide-brimmed black hat really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12.2.09

    Yep, you're fabulous, alright! ;)

    Thanks for thinking of me. Actually the shoulder is doing quite well - mobility is returning quite fast. I can actually raise it above shoulder height. Just.

    Shame I couldn't fix the greyhounds so easily, huh? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone...
    Pal, I'll remember that.
    Jay - Hugs to you my blogfriend

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.