'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Dawn at the Park.





More images from that early morning walk around the park on Monday.  After my run (my kids will tell you I never run) I can truly confirm what I always say: that art equals 90% perspiration and 10% inspiration.  I'm pleased with these.  There's a few more too that will go into my art resources folder.  

You can click on them to see them better.  Spot the cobweb.  I didn't until I downloaded them.


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Beautiful!! Here via Black Box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. black box brought me here...beautiful pictures
    Glenda from T E X A S

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.