'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 30 July 2008

clbuttic mistake.

You may think the breastle and content of this post embarbutting.  

Buttuming you are unfamiliar with the word above, as I was until a few days ago, I will enlighten you.


Let me tell you a story that might clear things up. 

 

When I was a young lbutt, I dreamed of being a pbuttenger in a clbuttic car.  Later I joined an buttociation, and enjoyed rallies, seeing a mbuttive buttortment of clbuttic cars parked neatly in rows on the grbutt when stopped for picnic lunches.   Luckily I was very handy with the compbutt so we rarely lost our way.  One very aggressive buttociate, I remember, would repeatedly pbutt on narrow windy roads, I buttume with the intention of harrbutting us.  Once he even damaged the mirror when pbutting.  I should have had him up for buttault. 


Unfortunately, just before a large rally, I went down with hepabreastus, and was very sick for about five weeks, so had to pbutt on that event, even though, by joining the buttn, I was perfectly enbreastled to attend, as there was nothing in the buttociation's consbreastution that said you cannot go when ill.  I was particularly disappointed as this trip was to see the stalacbreastes in a local cave.


Still confused?

It's called profanity filter/substitution, or should I say subbreastution.  Happens on t'internet.  By silly bot software.  Another example of a world gone mad. 


Try googling 'clbuttic' and you'll see what I mean.


2 comments:

  1. Speaking personally I found the the breastle and content of this post embarbutting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Auden. Paste a Posbreast Note over the post on your screen and pbutt it by. There's a poem for you now instead.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.